Increased Sorting and wage Inequality in the Czech Republic: New Evidence Using Linked Employer-Employee Dataset
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamil DYBCZAK & Kamil GALUSCAK, 2013.
"Changes in the Czech Wage Structure: Does Immigration Matter?,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 63(2), pages 108-128, May.
- Kamil Dybczak & Kamil Galuscak, 2009. "Changes in the Czech Wage Structure: Does Immigration Matter?," Working Papers 2009/11, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Dybczak, Kamil & Galuščák, Kamil, 2010. "Changes in the Czech wage structure: Does immigration matter?," Working Paper Series 1242, European Central Bank.
- Håkanson, Christina & Lindqvist, Erik & Vlachos, Jonas, 2015.
"Firms and Skills: The Evolution of Worker Sorting,"
Working Paper Series
1072, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Håkanson, Christina & Lindqvist, Erik & Vlachos, Jonas, 2015. "Firms and skills: the evolution of worker sorting," Research Papers in Economics 2015:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Håkanson, Christina & Lindqvist, Erik & Vlachos, Jonas, 2015. "Firms and skills: the evolution of worker sorting," Working Paper Series 2015:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2010.
"Does Labor Diversity Affect Firm Productivity?,"
10-12, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2012. "Does Labor Diversity Affect Firm Productivity?," IZA Discussion Papers 6973, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli & Mariola Pytlikova, 2011. "Does Labor Diversity affect Firm Productivity?," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011022, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
More about this item
Keywordssorting; wage inequality; linked employer-employee dataset; firm panel data; Czech Republic;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2009-05-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-05-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:aareco:2009_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nihhadk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .