Efficient Control Variates for Monte-Carlo Valuation of American Options
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Cerrato & Kan Kwok Cheung, 2007. "Valuing American Style Options by Least Squares Methods," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 49, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Jensen, Malene Shin & Svenstrup, Mikkel, 2002. "Efficient Control Variates and Strategies for Bermudan Swaptions in a Libor Market Model," Finance Working Papers 02-23, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Svenstrup, Mikkel, 2003. "On the Suboptimality of Single-Factor Exercise Strategies for Bermudan Swaptions," Finance Working Papers 02-24, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Leif Andersen & Mark Broadie, 2004. "Primal-Dual Simulation Algorithm for Pricing Multidimensional American Options," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1222-1234, September.
- Svenstrup, Mikkel, 2005. "On the suboptimality of single-factor exercise strategies for Bermudan swaptions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 651-684, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:aarfin:2002_017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifhhadk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.