Efficient Control Variates for Monte-Carlo Valuation of American Options
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Cerrato & Kan Kwok Cheung, 2007. "Valuing American Style Options by Least Squares Methods," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 49, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Jensen, Malene Shin & Svenstrup, Mikkel, 2002. "Efficient Control Variates and Strategies for Bermudan Swaptions in a Libor Market Model," Finance Working Papers 02-23, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Svenstrup, Mikkel, 2003. "On the Suboptimality of Single-Factor Exercise Strategies for Bermudan Swaptions," Finance Working Papers 02-24, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Leif Andersen & Mark Broadie, 2004. "Primal-Dual Simulation Algorithm for Pricing Multidimensional American Options," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1222-1234, September.
- Svenstrup, Mikkel, 2005. "On the suboptimality of single-factor exercise strategies for Bermudan swaptions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 651-684, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:aarfin:2002_017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifhhadk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .