Linking health outcomes to priority setting, planning and resource allocation - Report to the NSW Department of Health, CHERE Project Report No 1
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patsy Kenny & Sue Cameron & Madeleine King & Anthony Scott & Alan Shiell, 1992. "Evaluation of obstetric early discharge - client satisfaction, CHERE Discussion Paper No 10," Discussion Papers 10, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Stephen Jan, 2000. "Institutional considerations in priority setting: transactions cost perspective on PBMA," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(7), pages 631-641.
- Patsy Kenny & Sue Quine & Alan Shiell & Sue Cameron, 1997. "Participation in treatment decision making by women with early stage breast cancer: a qualitative approach - Report to the NSW Cancer Council, CHERE Project Report No 5," Research Reports 5, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Haas, Marion & Viney, Rosalie & Kristensen, Elizabeth & Pain, Charles & Foulds, Kim, 2001. "Using programme budgeting and marginal analysis to assist population based strategic planning for coronary heart disease," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 173-186, March.
More about this item
Keywordspriority setting; health outcomes;
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:her:cherrs:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Liz Chinchen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chusyau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .