Birth Satisfaction Units (BSU): Measuring Cross-National Differences in Human Well-Being
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lant Pritchett, 2010. "Birth Satisfaction Units (BSU): Measuring Cross-National Differences in Human Well-Being," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-03, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabina Alkire, 2010.
"Human Development: Definitions, Critiques, and Related Concepts,"
Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present)
HDRP-2010-01, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Sabina Alkire, 2010. "Human Development: Definitions, Critiques, and Related Concepts," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp036, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Development; Poverty; Vulnerability;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2010-06-26 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-NEU-2010-06-26 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:papers:hdrp-2010-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .