Xenophobia, International Migration and Human Development
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsXenophobia; anti-immigrant prejudice; violence; intolerance; social exclusion; discrimination; migrant vulnerability; policy; South Africa; India; Libya; Thailand; Malaysia;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-05-02 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-05-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2010-05-02 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2010-05-02 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SEA-2010-05-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:papers:hdrp-2009-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .