Information and Communication Technologies and Migration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hamel, Jean-Yves, 2009. "Information and Communication Technologies and Migration," MPRA Paper 19175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and communication technologies; diaspora; migration; ict; ict4d;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:papers:hdrp-2009-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .