Fund Profiles: Global Fund, GAVI, Fast Track Initiative, and Roll Back Malaria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Whalley, 1999.
"Special and Differential Treatment in the Millennium Round,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(8), pages 1065-1093, November.
- John Whalley, 1999. "Special and Differential Treatment in the Millennium Round," CSGR Working papers series 30/99, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Michael Friis Jensen, 2005. "Capacity Building for Pro-Poor Trade: Learning from the Limitations in Current Models," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2005-15, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Federico Bonaglia & Kichiro Fukasaku, 2003.
"Export Diversification In Low-Income Countries: An International Challenge After Doha,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Federico Bonaglia & Kiichiro Fukasaku, 2003. "Export Diversification in Low-Income Countries: An International Challenge After Doha," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 209, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordshuman development; aid; trade; security;
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-2005-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.