The EU framework for social innovation - Between entrepreneurship and policy experimentation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastiano Sabato & Gert Verschraegen, 2016. "The usage of EU resources in local social innovation," ImPRovE Working Papers 16/03, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial innovation; Europe 2020; poverty and social exclusion; social experimentation; European structural Funds;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2015-12-01 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2015-12-01 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2015-12-01 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2015-12-01 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdl:improv:1521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Goedemé). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csbuabe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .