Report NEP-ENT-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naudé, Wim, 2015. "Entrepreneurship and the Reallocation of African Farmers," IZA Discussion Papers 9521, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurent Bach, 2015. "Do better entrepreneurs avoid more taxes?," Working Papers 1517, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Molina, Jose Alberto & Velilla, Jorge & Ortega, Raquel, 2015. "The decision to become an entrepreneur in Spain: The role of the household financial situation," MPRA Paper 68101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriele Pellegrino, 2015. "Barriers to Innovation: Can Firm Age Help Lower Them?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-33, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Irem Guceri, 2015. "Tax incentives and R&D: an evaluation of the 2002 UK reform using micro data," Working Papers 1511, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref & Solomon, Edna, 2015. "Inverted-U relationship between innovation and survival: Evidence from firm-level UK data," MPRA Paper 68010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 2015.
- Prempeh, kwadwo Boateng, 2015. "Problems of financing SMEs in Ghana: a case study of the Sunyani Municipality," MPRA Paper 68086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Girum Abebe, 2015. "State-inducement Versus Self-initiation: A Comparative Study of Micro and Small Enterprises in Ethiopia," Working Papers 013, Ethiopian Development Research Institute.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2015. "Too much or not enough heterogeneity in Innovation Policies among EU Member States?," WWWforEurope Policy Brief series 8, WWWforEurope.
- Sebastiano Sabato & Bart Vanhercke & Gert Verschraegen, 2015. "The EU framework for social innovation - Between entrepreneurship and policy experimentation," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/21, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Petreski, Blagica & Petreska, Despina, 2015. "The case study of "Krushevo women"as a model of social entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 68085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Bertini & Tommaso Ferraresi & Marco Mariani & Edoardo Loris Rossi, 2014. "High-growth firms: the role of management and capabilities," Studi e approfondimenti 515, Istituto Regionale per la Programmazione Economica della Toscana.
- Raquel Fonseca Benito & Simon Lord, 2015. "Les déterminants du travail autonome au Québec et au Canada (1993-2010)," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-45, CIRANO.