Competing by Restricting Choice: The Case of Search Platforms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- DepkenII, Craig A., 2000. "Wage disparity and team productivity: evidence from major league baseball," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 87-92, April.
- Hajime Katayama & Hudan Nuch, 2011. "A game-level analysis of salary dispersion and team performance in the national basketball association," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(10), pages 1193-1207.
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G & Bognanno, Michael L, 1990. "Do Tournaments Have Incentive Effects?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1307-1324, December.
- David Berri & R. Jewell, 2004. "Wage inequality and firm performance: Professional basketball's natural experiment," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 32(2), pages 130-139, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neil Gandal & Hanna Halaburda, 2014.
"Competition in the Cryptocurrency Market,"
14-17, NET Institute.
- Neil Gandal & Hanna Halaburda, 2014. "Competition in the Cryptocurrency Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 4980, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gandal, Neil & Halaburda, Hanna, 2014. "Competition in the Cryptocurrency Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 10157, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Neil Gandal & Hanna Halaburda, 2014. "Competition in the Cryptocurrency Market," Staff Working Papers 14-33, Bank of Canada.
- Guillaume Roger & Luís Vasconcelos, 2014.
"Platform Pricing Structure and Moral Hazard,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 527-547, September.
- Guillaume Roger & Luis I. Vasconcelos, 2010. "Platform Pricing Structure and Moral Hazard," Discussion Papers 2010-28, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Roger, G & Vasconcelos, LI, 2013. "Platform Pricing Structure and Moral Hazard," Economics Discussion Papers 10006, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- repec:esx:essedp:738 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben Fung & Hanna Halaburda, 2016. "Central Bank Digital Currencies: A Framework for Assessing Why and How," Discussion Papers 16-22, Bank of Canada.
- David S. Evans & Richard Schmalensee, 2013. "The Antitrust Analysis of Multi-Sided Platform Businesses," NBER Working Papers 18783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsmatching platform; indirect network effects; limits to network effects;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2010-05-29 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GTH-2010-05-29 (Game Theory)
- NEP-NET-2010-05-29 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hbs:wpaper:10-098. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Soebagio Notosoehardjo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/harbsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .