Long-Term Industrial Labor Demand Forecast for Hungary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. DavidBrown & JohnS. Earle & Álmos Telegdy, 2010.
"Employment and Wage Effects of Privatisation: Evidence from Hungary, Romania, Russia and Ukraine,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(545), pages 683-708, June.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Almos Telegdy, "undated". "Employment and Wage Effects of Privatisation: Evidence from Hungary, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles jse2010, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Brown, J. David & Earle, John S. & Telegdy, Álmos, 2008. "Employment and Wage Effects of Privatization: Evidence from Hungary, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine," IZA Discussion Papers 3688, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J. David Brown & John Earle & Álmos Telegdy, 2008. "Employment and Wage Effects of Privatization: Evidence from Hungary, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine," CERT Discussion Papers 0807, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Yundan Gong & Holger Gorg & Sara Maioli, 2007.
"Employment Effects of Privatisation and Foreign Acquisition of Chinese State-owned Enterprises,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 197-214.
- Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger & Maioli, Sara, 2006. "Employment Effects of Privatisation and Foreign Acquisition of Chinese State-Owned Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 2453, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordslabor demand; forecasting; Hungary;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:bworkp:1110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.