A note on testing for purchasing power parity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Jong, Robert M., 2004. "Addendum To," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(03), pages 627-635, June.
- de Jong, Robert M. & Schmidt, Peter, 2002. "Spurious logarithms and the KPSS statistic," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 383-391, August.
More about this item
KeywordsUnit roots; Misspecification; Nonlinear data transformation; Purchasing Power Parity;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:han:dpaper:dp-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heidrich, Christian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .