Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Qiying & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2009.
"Asymptotic Theory For Local Time Density Estimation And Nonparametric Cointegrating Regression,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(03), pages 710-738, June.
- Qiying Wang & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2006. "Asymptotic Theory for Local Time Density Estimation and Nonparametric Cointegrating Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1594, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Heinen, Florian, 2011. "A note on testing for purchasing power parity," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-471, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Kasparis, Ioannis, 2010. "The Bierens test for certain nonstationary models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 221-230, October.
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 2009.
"Local Limit Theory And Spurious Nonparametric Regression,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(06), pages 1466-1497, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 2008. "Local Limit Theory and Spurious Nonparametric Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1654, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lee, Jungick & de Jong, Robert M., 2008. "Exponential functionals of integrated processes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 181-184, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:20:y:2004:i:03:p:627-635_20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.