Wage, Labour Mobility and Working Time Effect of Profit Sharing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bellmann, Lutz & Hübler, Olaf, 2014. "Skill Shortages in German Establishments," IZA Discussion Papers 8290, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Horbach, Jens, 2014. "Determinants of labor shortage - with particular focus on the German environmental sector," IAB Discussion Paper 201422, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Bellmann Lutz & Hübler Olaf, 2014. "The Skill Shortage in German Establishments Before, During and After the Great Recession," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(6), pages 800-828, December.
- Karl Brenke, 2010. "Fachkräftemangel kurzfristig noch nicht in Sicht," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 77(46), pages 2-15.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Cornelissen & John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn, 2010.
"Profit Sharing and Reciprocity: Theory and Survey Evidence,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
292, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Thomas Cornelissen & John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn, 2010. "Profit Sharing and Reciprocity: Theory and Survey Evidence," Research Papers in Economics 2010-04, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Markus Pannenberg & Martin Spiess, 2009. "GEE estimation of the covariance structure of a bivariate panel data model with an application to wage dynamics and the incidence of profit-sharing in West Germany," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 93(4), pages 427-447, December.
- Douglas L. Kruse, 1996. "Why Do Firms Adopt Profit-Sharing and Employee Ownership Plans?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 515-538, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:han:dpaper:dp-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heidrich, Christian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.