Bank Competition and Credit Constraints in Developing Countries: New Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Florian LEON, 2014. "Bank Competition and Credit Constraints in Developing Countries: New Evidence," Working Papers 201413, CERDI.
- Florian Leon, 2014. "Bank Competition and Credit Constraints in Developing Countries: New Evidence," Working Papers halshs-01015810, HAL.
- Florian Leon, 2015. "Bank Competition and Credit Constraints in Developing Countries: New Evidence," Working Papers halshs-01017777, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Szabó, Zsolt, 2019. "Elbátortalanodott hiteligénylők a vállalati szektorban [Discouraged borrowers in the corporate sector]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1145-1186.
- Li, Shuangyan & Fu, Huan & Wen, Jun & Chang, Chun-Ping, 2020. "Separation of ownership and control for Chinese listed firms: Effect on the cost of debt and the moderating role of bank competition," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C).
- Álvarez, Roberto & Bertin, Mauricio Jara, 2016.
"Banking competition and firm-level financial constraints in Latin America,"
Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 89-104.
- Roberto Álvarez & Mauricio Jara, 2016. "Banking Competition and Firm-Level Financial Constraints in Latin America," Working Papers wp426, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Enrique Bátiz-Zuk & José Luis Lara Sánchez, 2021. "Measuring the evolution of competition and the impact of the financial reform in the Mexican banking sector, 2008-2019," Working Papers 2021-06, Banco de México.
- Peisen Liu & Shoujun Huang & Houjian Li, 2018. "Bank Concentration and Firms' Debt Structure: Evidence from China," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 19(1), pages 213-227, May.
More about this item
Keywordsdiscouraged borrower; developing countries; access to credit; Bank competition;
All these keywords.
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2014-08-16 (Banking)
- NEP-COM-2014-08-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-COM-2014-08-20 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-01015806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.