Report NEP-BAN-2014-08-16This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karen Mills & Brayden McCarthy, 2014. "The State of Small Business Lending: Credit Access during the Recovery and How Technology May Change the Game," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-004, Harvard Business School.
- David Andolfatto & Ed Nosal & Bruno Sultanum, 2014. "Preventing bank runs," Working Papers 2014-21, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Calista Cheung, 2014. "Deconstructing Canada's Housing Markets: Finance, Affordability and Urban Sprawl," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1145, OECD Publishing.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Alberto Martin & Stefano Rossi, 2014. "Banks, Government Bonds, and Default; What do the Data Say?," IMF Working Papers 14/120, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter J. Morgan & Victor Pontines, 2014. "Financial Stability and Financial Inclusion," Finance Working Papers 24278, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Cornelia Kerl & Friederike Niepmann, 2014. "What determines the composition of international bank flows?," Staff Reports 681, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jonathon Adams-Kane & Julián Caballero & Jamus Lim, 2014. "Foreign Bank Behavior during Financial Crises," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 85874, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Koray Alper & Mahir Binici & Selva Demiralp & Hakan Kara & Pinar Ozlu, 2014. "Reserve Requirements, Liquidity Risk, and Credit Growth," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1416, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Gadi Barlevy & Fernando Alvarez, 2014. "Mandatory Disclosure and Financial Contagion," 2014 Meeting Papers 115, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ricardo Correa & Linda S. Goldberg & Tara Rice, 2014. "Liquidity Risk and U.S. Bank Lending at Home and Abroad," International Finance Discussion Papers 1105, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Florian Leon, 2014. "Bank Competition and Credit Constraints in Developing Countries: New Evidence," Working Papers halshs-01015806, HAL.
- Andra Ghent, 2014. "Are Young Borrowers Bad Borrowers? Evidence from the Credit CARD Act of 2009," 2014 Meeting Papers 130, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- John Bagnall & David Bounie & Kim Huynh & Anneke Kosse & Tobias Schmidt & Scott Schuh & Helmut Stix, 2014. "Consumer cash usage: A cross-country comparison with payment diary survey data," DNB Working Papers 422, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Leroi Raputsoane, 2014. "Disaggregated Credit Extension and Financial Distress in South Africa," Working Papers 435, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kinda Hachem, 2014. "Inefficiently Low Screening with Walrasian Markets," NBER Working Papers 20365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald W.Anderson & Karin Jõeveer, 2014. "The Economics of Collateral," FMG Discussion Papers dp732, Financial Markets Group.
- Kühnhausen, Fabian, 2014. "Financial Innovation and Fragility," Discussion Papers in Economics 21173, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Peter van der Zwan, 2014. "Bank loan application success by SMEs: the role of ownership structure and innovation," Scales Research Reports H201404, EIM Business and Policy Research.