Should we stay or should we go? Irregular migration and duration of stay: the case of Moldovan migrants
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniela Borodak & Ariane Tichit, 2013. "Should we stay or should we go? Irregular migration and duration of stay: The case of Moldovan migrants," Post-Print halshs-00879634, HAL.
- Ariane TICHIT & Daniela BORODAK, 2009. "Should we stay or should we go? Irregular migration and duration of stay: the case of Moldovan migrants," Working Papers 200915, CERDI.
References listed on IDEAS
- Augustin Coulon & Matloob Piracha, 2005.
"Self-selection and the performance of return migrants: the source country perspective,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 18(4), pages 779-807, November.
- Matloob Piracha & Augustin de Coulon, 2003. "Self-Selection and the Performance of Return Migrants: the Source Country Perspective," CEP Discussion Papers dp0576, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- De Coulon, Augustin & Piracha, Matloob, 2003. "Self-selection and the performance of return migrants: the source country perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20040, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Görlich, Dennis & Trebesch, Christoph, 2006.
"Mass migration and seasonality: Evidence on Moldova's labour exodus,"
Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers
56, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Görlich, Dennis & Trebesch, Christoph, 2006. "Mass migration and seasonality: evidence on Moldova's labour exodus," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 435, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Govert Bijwaard, 2010. "Immigrant migration dynamics model for The Netherlands," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 1213-1247, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Liebensteiner, 2014.
"Estimating the Income Gain of Seasonal Labor Migration,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 667-680, November.
- Mario Liebensteiner, 2012. "Estimating the Income Gain of Seasonal Labour Migration," WIFO Working Papers 430, WIFO.
- repec:spr:izamig:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40176-017-0089-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational migration; Duration model; Irregular migration; Moldova;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00554296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .