Adoption and appropriation: toward a new theoretical framework.An exploratory research on mobile technologies in french companies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Henri Isaac & Aurélie Leclercq, 2006. "Adoption and appropriation: towards a new theoritical framework. An exploratory research on mobile technologies in French companies," Post-Print hal-00156168, HAL.
- Charles-Henri Besseyre Des Horts & Henri Isaac & Aurélie Leclercq, 2006. "Adoption and appropriation: towards a new theoretical framework. An exploratory research on mobile technologies in French companies," Post-Print hal-00664064, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Leclercq-Vandelanoitte & I. Henri, 2013.
"Technologies de l'information, contrôle et panoptique pour une approche deleuzienne,"
- Aurélie Leclercq-Vandelannoitte & Henri Isaac, 2013. "Technologies de l’information, contrôle et panoptique: pour une approche deleuzienne," Post-Print hal-01635800, HAL.
- Paméla Baillette & Chris Kimble, 2008. "The Concept of Appropriation as a Heuristic for Conceptualising the Relationship between Technology, People and Organisations," Post-Print halshs-00487655, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8129 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordslaptop computer; technologies mobiles; téléphone mobile; ordinateur portable; adoption; appropriation; mobile technologies; mobile phone; laptop computer.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00155506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.