Households heterogeneity in a global CGE model: an illustration with the MIRAGE-HH (MIRAGE-HouseHolds) model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antoine Bouet & Valdete Berisha-Krasniqui & Valdete Berisha-Krasniqui & Carmen Estrades & David Laborde, 2013. "Households heterogeneity in a global CGE model: an illustration with the MIRAGE-HH (MIRAGE-HouseHolds) model," Larefi Working Papers 1301, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liyanaarachchi, Tilak S. & Naranpanawa, Athula & Bandara, Jayatilleke S., 2016. "Impact of trade liberalisation on labour market and poverty in Sri Lanka. An integrated macro-micro modelling approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 102-115.
- van Ruijven, Bas J. & O’Neill, Brian C. & Chateau, Jean, 2015. "Methods for including income distribution in global CGE models for long-term climate change research," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 530-543.
- Mathilde Douillet, 2012. "Trade policies and agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa: Comparative analysis in a Computable General Equilibrium framework," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/45eb019724s, Sciences Po.
- Lindsay Shutes & Marijke Kuiper, 2015. "Expanding the household coverage of global simulation models: an application to Ghana," FOODSECURE Technical papers 3, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Douillet, Mathilde, 2012. "Trade and agricultural policies in Malawi: Not all policy reform is equally good for the poor," MPRA Paper 40948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE modeling; poverty; trade liberalization; households survey;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00780103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .