The Firm's Management in Production: Management, Firm and Time Effects in an Indian Ocean Tuna Fishery
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- François-Charles Wolff & Dale Squires & Patrice Guillotreau, 2013. "The Firm's Management in Production: Management, Firm, and Time Effects in an Indian Ocean Tuna Fishery," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(3), pages 547-567.
References listed on IDEAS
- T. Lawrence & R. Suddaby & B. Leca, 2009. "Introduction : Theorizing and studying institutional work," Post-Print hal-00808954, HAL.
- Jonathan T. Eckhardt & Scott Shane & Frédéric Delmar, 2006. "Multistage Selection and the Financing of New Ventures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(2), pages 220-232, February.
- Didier Chabaud & Parthenay Claude & Yannick Perez, 2005. "Environnement institutionnel et trajectoire des entreprises, une analyse northienne de l'industrie électrique," Post-Print hal-01660452, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel Natividad, 2016.
"Quotas, Productivity, and Prices: The Case of Anchovy Fishing,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 220-257, March.
- Gabriel Natividad, 2014. "Quotas, Productivity and Prices: The Case of Anchovy Fishing," Working Papers 2014-6, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Laurent Gobillon & Wolff Francois Charles, 2017.
"The local effects of an innovation: Evidence from the French fish market,"
PSE Working Papers
- Gobillon, Laurent & Wolff, Franï¿½ois-Charles, 2017. "The local effects of an innovation: Evidence from the French fish market," CEPR Discussion Papers 11757, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm's management; firm effect; management effect; time effect; tuna fisheries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-09-09 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HME-2012-09-09 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00726694. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .