TVA et taux de marge : une analyse empirique sur données d'entreprises
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Philippe Andrade & Martine Carré & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 2010. "TVA et taux de marge : une analyse empirique sur données d'entreprises," Working Papers 2010-30, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auer, Raphael A. & Schoenle, Raphael S., 2016.
"Market structure and exchange rate pass-through,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 60-77.
- Raphael Anton Auer & Raphael S. Schoenle, 2012. "Market Structure and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 2012-14, Swiss National Bank.
- Auer, Raphael & Schoenle, Raphael, 2015. "Market Structure and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," CEPR Discussion Papers 10585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Auer, Raphael & Schoenle, Raphael, 2012. "Market structure and exchange rate pass-through," Globalization Institute Working Papers 130, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Raphael S. Schoenle & Raphael A. Auer, 2013. "Market Structure and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 62, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Sarah Guillou & Tania Treibich, 2014. "Le CICE : que peut-on en attendre en termes de compétitivité ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4obtvmo5lk9, Sciences Po.
- Raphael Schoenle & Raphael Auer, 2012. "Market Structure and Pass-Through," 2012 Meeting Papers 61, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
Keywordsvariation de marges; pass-through; données de firmes; prix à l’exportation; taxe à la valeur ajoutée;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:pseose:hal-00825253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.