Freedom, Responsibility and Economics of the Person
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoinette Baujard & Muriel Gilardone, 2017.
"Sen is not a capability theorist,"
Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Antoinette Baujard, 2014. "Sen is not a capability theorist," Post-Print halshs-01107584, HAL.
- Antoinette Baujard & Muriel Gilardone, 2017. "Sen is not a capability theorist," Post-Print halshs-01885065, HAL.
- Antoinette Baujard & Muriel Gilardone, 2015. "Sen is not a capability theorist," Post-Print halshs-01196611, HAL.
- Antoinette Baujard, 2016. "Sen is not a capability theorist," Post-Print halshs-01302396, HAL.
- Antoinette BAUJARD & Muriel GILARDONE, 2015. "Sen is not a capability theorist," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2015-02-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Antoinette Baujard & Muriel Gilardone, 2015. "Sen is not a capability theorist," Working Papers 1508, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Antoinette Baujard & Muriel Gilardone, 2015. "Sen is not a capability theorist," Working Papers halshs-01139118, HAL.
- Ballet, Jérôme & Marchand, Lucile & Pelenc, Jérôme & Vos, Robin, 2018.
"Capabilities, Identity, Aspirations and Ecosystem Services: An Integrated Framework,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 21-28.
- Jerome Ballet & Lucie Marchand & Jerome Pelenc & Robin Vos, 2018. "Capabilities, Identity, Aspirations and Ecosystem Services: An Integrated Framework," Post-Print hal-02481853, HAL.
- Pelenc, Jérôme, 2014. "Développement humain responsable et aménagement du territoire. Réflexions à partir de deux réserves de biosphère périurbaines en France et au Chili [Responsible Human Development and Land-Use Plann," MPRA Paper 56094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damien J.A. BAZIN & Sylvie FERRARI & Richard B. HOWARTH, 2018. "Introducing Environmental Ethics into Economic Analysis: Some insights from Hans Jonas’ Responsibility Principle," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2018-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Jerome Pelenc, 2017. "Combining Capabilities and Fundamental Human Needs: A Case Study with Vulnerable Teenagers in France," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 879-906, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFreedom and the Capability Approach 3. Freedom and Responsibility 4. Person and Responsibility 5. Methodology of Person-Centred Economics 6. Illustrations of the Economics of the Person 7. Vulnerability; Identity and Responsibility 8. Fallibility and Fragility 9. From the Economics of the Person to the Responsibilities of Institutions and the Social Precautionary Principle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00930924. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.