La politique de dividende permet-elle de discipliner les dirigeants ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michel Albouy & Alain Schatt, 2010. "La politique de dividende permet-elle de discipliner les dirigeants?," Working Papers CREGO 1100603, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- M. Albouy & A. Schatt, 2011. "La politique de dividende permet-elle de discipliner les dirigeants ?," Post-Print halshs-00656128, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hallikas, Jukka & Karvonen, Iris & Pulkkinen, Urho & Virolainen, Veli-Matti & Tuominen, Markku, 2004. "Risk management processes in supplier networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 47-58, July.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/654 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kent D Miller, 1992. "A Framework for Integrated Risk Management in International Business," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(2), pages 311-331, June.
- James G. March & Zur Shapira, 1987. "Managerial Perspectives on Risk and Risk Taking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(11), pages 1404-1418, November.
- Tang, Christopher S., 2006. "Perspectives in supply chain risk management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 451-488, October.
- Cristina Giménez & Eva Ventura, 2003. "Logistics-production, logistics-marketing and external integration: Their impact on performance," Economics Working Papers 657, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- OUATTARA, Aboudou, 2017.
"Politique de distribution de dividendes des sociétés cotées sur les marchés en développement : Cas de la BRVM
[Dividend policy of companies listed in developing financial markets: Case study of the," MPRA Paper 79839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed Ali AZOUZI & Anis JARBOUI, 2012. "Ceo Emotional Bias And Capital Structure Choice. Bayesian Network Method," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(2), pages 47-70, June.
More about this item
KeywordsGouvernance; Parties prenantes; Opportunités d'investissement; Dividendes; Fiscalité; Asymétrie d'information; Biais comportementaux;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G35 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Payout Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00534746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.