Silvio Gesell, socialiste proudhonien et réformateur monétaire
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cordelius Ilgmann & Martin Menner, 2011.
"Negative nominal interest rates: history and current proposals,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 383-405, December.
- Cordelius Ilgmann, Martin Menner, "undated". "Negative Nominal Interest Rates: History and Current Proposals," Working Papers 201143, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius & Menner, Martin, 2011. "Negative nominal interest rates: History and current proposals," CAWM Discussion Papers 43, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Ferreira, Nathalie, 2010. "De la réforme du système monétaire à la monnaie sociale : l’apport théorique de P.J. Proudhon (1809-1865)," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 86(2), pages 205-225, juin.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius, 2011. "Silvio Gesell: 'a strange, unduly neglected' monetary theorist," CAWM Discussion Papers 23, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
More about this item
KeywordsHistory of economic thought; socialism; monetary ideas; Histoire de la pensée économique; socialisme; Proudhon; Gesell; idées monétaires;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00168528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.