Pierre Bourdieu. Critique et réflexivité comme attitude analytique en sciences de gestion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farjaudon, Anne-Laure & Morales, Jérémy, 2013. "In search of consensus: The role of accounting in the definition and reproduction of dominant interests," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 154-171.
- Dambrin, Claire & Lambert, Caroline, 2012. "Who is she and who are we? A reflexive journey in research into the rarity of women in the highest ranks of accountancy," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-16.
- Anne-Laure Farjaudon & Jérémy Morales, 2012. "In search of consensus : The role of accounting in the definition and reproduction of dominant interests," Post-Print hal-01630503, HAL.
- Ioana Lupu & Marie-Astrid Le Theule, 2012. "Les nouvelles frontières entre vie professionnelle et vie privée chez les femmes comptables professionnelles," Post-Print hal-00691104, HAL.
- Hanen KHANCHEL & Karim BEN KAHLA, 2013. "Mobilizing Bourdieu’S Theory In Organizational Research," Review of General Management, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov, vol. 17(1), pages 86-94, MAI.
- Gendron, Yves & Smith-Lacroix, Jean-Hubert, 2015. "The global financial crisis: Essay on the possibility of substantive change in the discipline of finance," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 83-101.
- Bertrand Malsch & Yves Gendron & Frédérique Grazzini, 2011. "Investigating interdisciplinary translations: The influence of Pierre Bourdieu on accounting literature," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 194-228, February.
- Bertrand Malsch & Yves Gendron, 2013. "Re-Theorizing Change: Institutional Experimentation and the Struggle for Domination in the Field of Public Accounting," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(5), pages 870-899, July.
- Virginie Svenningsen-Berthélem & Eva Boxenbaum & Davide Ravasi, 2018. "Individual responses to multiple logics in hybrid organizing: The role of structural position," Post-Print hal-02737160, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordssociologie critique; réflexivité; émancipation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00150711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.