Social economy as social science and practice : historical perspectives on France
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Danièle Demoustier & Damien Rousselière, 2004. "Social economy as social science and practice : historical perspectives on France," Post-Print halshs-00102532, HAL.
- Danièle Demoustier & Damien Rousselière, 2006. "Social economy as social science and practice : historical perspectives on France," Post-Print halshs-00106993, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Borzaga, 2013. "Social enterprise," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 32, pages 318-326 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alina Aurelia Grigore, 2013. "Social economy entities: a worldwide overview," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 6(2), pages 111-120, December.
- Michel Renault & Yvan Renou, 2007. "Processus d'individuation, éthique et pragmatisme. A la recherche de fondements théoriques pour appréhender la firme partenariale," Post-Print halshs-00202148, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordséconomie sociale; histoire économique; science sociale; coopérative; pensée économique; social economy; social science; France;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2007-03-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2007-03-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-03-03 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00130667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.