Firm-level productivity dispersion and convergence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Cette, Gilbert & Corde, Simon & Lecat, Rémy, 2018. "Firm-level productivity dispersion and convergence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 76-78.
- G. Cette & S. Corde & R. Lecat, 2018. "Firm-level Productivity Dispersion and Convergence," Working papers 662, Banque de France.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Bartelsman & John Haltiwanger & Stefano Scarpetta, 2013.
"Cross-Country Differences in Productivity: The Role of Allocation and Selection,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(1), pages 305-334, February.
- Bartelsman, Eric & Haltiwanger, John C. & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2009. "Cross-Country Differences in Productivity: The Role of Allocation and Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 4578, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eric J. Bartelsman & John C. Haltiwanger & Stefano Scarpetta, 2009. "Cross-Country Differences in Productivity: The Role of Allocation and Selection," NBER Working Papers 15490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergeaud, A. & Cette, G. & Lecat, R., 2015.
"Productivity trends from 1890 to 2012 in advanced countries,"
Rue de la Banque,
Banque de France, issue 07, June..
- Bergeaud, A. & Cette, G. & Lecat, R., 2014. "Productivity trends from 1890 to 2012 in advanced countries," Working papers 475, Banque de France.
- Chevalier, Paul-Antoine & Lecat, Rémy & Oulton, Nicholas, 2012.
"Convergence of firm-level productivity, globalisation and information technology: Evidence from France,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 244-246.
- Paul-Antoine Chevalier & Rémy Lecat & Nicholas Oulton, 2012. "Convergence of firm-level productivity, globalisation and information technology: Evidence from France," Post-Print halshs-01511100, HAL.
- Dan Andrews & Chiara Criscuolo & Peter N. Gal, 2015. "Frontier Firms, Technology Diffusion and Public Policy: Micro Evidence from OECD Countries," OECD Productivity Working Papers 2, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gonzales-Rocha, Erick & Mendez-Guerra, Carlos, 2018. "Increasing productivity dispersion: Evidence from light manufacturing in Brazil," MPRA Paper 88478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2018.
"The UK (and Western) productivity puzzle: does Arthur Lewis hold the key?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
87394, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2018. "The UK (and Western) Productivity Puzzle: Does Arthur Lewis Hold the Key?," Discussion Papers 1809, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Dan Andrews & Chiara Criscuolo & Peter N. Gal, 2019. "The Best versus the Rest: Divergence across Firms During the Global Productivity Slowdown," CEP Discussion Papers dp1645, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- repec:eee:energy:v:175:y:2019:i:c:p:1100-1120 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01793187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.