Evaluation of the effects of the French Pay-for-Performance program - IFAQ pilot study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bradley, Michael & Desai, Anand & Kim, E. Han, 1983. "The rationale behind interfirm tender offers : Information or synergy?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-4), pages 183-206, April.
- Rhodes-Kropf, Matthew & Robinson, David T. & Viswanathan, S., 2005. "Valuation waves and merger activity: The empirical evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 561-603, September.
- Malmendier, Ulrike & Opp, Marcus M. & Saidi, Farzad, 2016.
"Target revaluation after failed takeover attempts: Cash versus stock,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 92-106.
- Ulrike Malmendier & Marcus Matthias Opp & Farzad Saidi, 2012. "Target Revaluation after Failed Takeover Attempts – Cash versus Stock," NBER Working Papers 18211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander S. Gorbenko & Andrey Malenko, 2014. "Strategic and Financial Bidders in Takeover Auctions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 69(6), pages 2513-2555, December.
More about this item
Keywordshospital; pay-for-performance; quality indicators; financial incentives; impact evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2017-09-10 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HEA-2017-09-10 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01579386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.