Report NEP-HEA-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- O'Nwachukwu, Chinedu Increase & Anani, Makafui, 2017. "On the Conditional Effect of Fine Particulate Matter on Cancer Mortality: Case Study of OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 81123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Argys, Laura & Friedson, Andrew & Pitts, M. Melinda & Tello-Trillo, D. Sebastian, 2017. "Losing Public Health Insurance: TennCare Disenrollment and Personal Financial Distress," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2017-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, revised 01 Sep 2017.
- Cronin, C.J.; Forsstrom, M.P.; Papageorge, N.W.;, 2017. "Mental Health, Human Capital and Labor Market Outcomes," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/25, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Zura Kakushadze & Rakesh Raghubanshi & Willie Yu, 2017. "Estimating Cost Savings from Early Cancer Diagnosis," Papers 1709.01484, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2019.
- Christian Murray & Frederick Lipfert, 2017. "Mortality, Life Expectancy, and Daily Air Pollution for the Frail Elderly in Three U.S. Cities," Working Papers 2017-247-29, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Brilli, Ylenia & Restrepo, Brandon J., 2017. "Birth Weight,Neonatal Intensive Care Units,and Infant Mortality: Evidence from Macrosomic Babies," Working Papers in Economics 705, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Kate Ho & Robin Lee, 2017. "Equilibrium Provider Networks: Bargaining and Exclusion in Health Care Markets," Working Papers 2017-067, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Benoît Lalloué & Shu Jiang & Anne Girault & Marie Ferrua & Philippe Loirat & Etienne Minvielle, 2017. "Evaluation of the effects of the French Pay-for-Performance program - IFAQ pilot study," Post-Print hal-01579386, HAL.
- Esther Duflo & Michael Greenstone & Rema Hanna, 2017. "Up in Smoke: The Influence of Household Behavior on the Long-Run Impact of Improved Cooking Stoves," CID Working Papers 241, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Danielle H. Sandler & Lisa Schulkind, 2016. "The Timing of Teenage Births: Estimating the Effect on High School Graduation and Later Life Outcomes," Working Papers 16-39r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jeffrey Clemens & Benedic Ippolito, 2017. "Uncompensated Care and the Collapse of Hospital Payment Regulation: An Illustration of the Tinbergen Rule," NBER Working Papers 23758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felipe A. Dunsch & David K. Evans & Ezinne Eze-Ajoku & Mario Macis, 2017. "Management, Supervision, and Health Care: A Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey C. Schiman & Robert Kaestner & Anthony T. Lo Sasso, 2017. "Early Childhood Health Shocks and Adult Wellbeing: Evidence from Wartime Britain," NBER Working Papers 23763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Benjamin L. Cook & Nicholas Carson & Michael F. Pesko, 2017. "Public Insurance and Psychotropic Prescription Medications for Mental Illness," NBER Working Papers 23760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zack Cooper & Amanda E Kowalski & Eleanor N Powell & Jennifer Wu, 2017. "Politics and Health Care Spending in the United States," NBER Working Papers 23748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Radka Prichystalova & Jean-Baptiste Fini & Leonardo Trasande & Martine Bellanger & Barbara Demeneix & Laura Maxim, 2017. "Comparison of methods for calculating the health costs of endocrine disrupters: a case study on triclosan," Post-Print hal-01547024, HAL.
- Bérangère Legendre & Mareva Sabatier, 2017. "The puzzle of older workers' employment: Distance to retirement and health effects," Post-Print hal-01522749, HAL.
- Samira Alaani & Florent Pirot, 2017.
"A very clear correlation between surfacing of uranium and cases of infantile cancers, Down Syndrome, autism and schizophrenia
[Une corrélation très claire entre affleurements d'uranium et cas de ca," Post-Print halshs-01528351, HAL.