Does it pay to be a general practitioner in France?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Brigitte Dormont & Anne-Laure Samson, 2015. "Does it Pay to be a General Practitioner in France," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 119-120, pages 149-178.
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 2013. "Conceptual framework and analytical methodologies," Chapters,in: International Review of National Competitiveness, chapter 3, pages 23-58 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bernedette Umali Cornelius & Ukpepi Obinna I. Enukoha & Esu, 2013. "Method of Teaching," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , vol. 2(3), pages 159-166, July.
- ., 2013. "Methodology and research framework," Chapters,in: The Geography of the Internet, chapter 3, pages 67-80 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2013. "Four assessment methods," Chapters,in: Private Property and Takings Compensation, chapter 4, pages 35-58 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2013. "Methodology of Islamic economics," Chapters,in: What is Wrong with Islamic Economics?, chapter 4, pages 54-71 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Huaizhi Su & Peng Qin & Zhihai Qin, 2013. "A Method for Evaluating Sea Dike Safety," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(15), pages 5157-5170, December.
- ., 2013. "Methodology and data description," Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship and Development Index 2013, chapter 6, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsGPs; Executive; Self-Employed; Earning Profile; Longitudinal Data; Stochastic Dominance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01340028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .