Priority setting in healthcare: from arbitrariness to societal values
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Batifoulier, Philippe & Braddock, Louise & Latsis, John, 2013. "Priority setting in health care: from arbitrariness to societal values," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 61-80, March.
- Philippe Batifoulier & Louise Braddock & John Latsis, 2013. "Priority setting in healthcare: from arbitrariness to societal values," Post-Print hal-01385903, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik Nord & Jose Luis Pinto & Jeff Richardson & Paul Menzel & Peter Ubel, 1999. "Incorporating societal concerns for fairness in numerical valuations of health programmes," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 25-39.
- Batifoulier, Philippe, 2015. "Aux origines de la privatisation du financement du soin : quand la théorie de l’aléa moral rencontre le capitalisme sanitaire," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 17.
More about this item
KeywordsHealthcare needs; Health care priority setting; Equity; Institutionalist economics; societal values; Philosophy of economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01335695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .