Knowledge reuse integrating the collaboration from experts in industrial maintenance management
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chien-Chang Hsu & Min-Sheng Chen, 2016. "Intelligent maintenance prediction system for LED wafer testing machine," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 335-342, April.
- Giulia Bruno & Teresa Taurino & Agostino Villa, 0. "An approach to support SMEs in manufacturing knowledge organization," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-14.
More about this item
KeywordsCollaborative decision making; Experienced knowledge; Transferable belief model; Case-based reasoning; Maintenance management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-09-25 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CSE-2013-09-25 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2013-09-25 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAM-2013-09-25 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2013-09-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-NEU-2013-09-25 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00861829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .