The impact of Remittances and Foreign Aid on Savings/Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:socsci:v:98:y:2017:i:1:p:282-298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simplice A. Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2017.
"Foreign Aid and Inclusive Development: Updated Evidence from Africa, 2005–2012,"
Social Science Quarterly,
Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 98(1), pages 282-298, March.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2015. "Foreign Aid and Inclusive Development: Updated Evidence from Africa, 2005-2012," Working Papers 15/062, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta C., 2015. "Foreign Aid and Inclusive Development: Updated Evidence from Africa, 2005-2012," MPRA Paper 71788, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2016.
- Mthuli Ncube & Zuzana Brixiova, 2013. "Working Paper 188 - Remittances and their Macroeconomic Impact: Evidence from Africa," Working Paper Series 996, African Development Bank.
- repec:eee:inteco:v:150:y:2017:i:c:p:19-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simplice Asongu, 2014.
"A brief clarification to the questionable economics of foreign aid for inclusive human development,"
14/028, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice, 2014. "A brief clarification to the questionable economics of foreign aid for inclusive human development," MPRA Paper 64458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gloria Clarissa O. Dzeha, 2016. "The decipher, theory or empirics: a review of remittance studies," African Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(2), pages 113-134.
- Delwar Hossain, 2014. "Differential Impacts of Foreign Capital and Remittance Inflows on Domestic Savings in the Developing Countries: A Dynamic Heterogeneous Panel Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2014-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00785220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.