On multiply monotone distributions, continuous or discrete, with applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Denuit, Michel & Lefevre, Claude & Mesfioui, M'hamed, 1999. "On s-convex stochastic extrema for arithmetic risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 143-155, November.
- Lefèvre, Claude & Loisel, Stéphane, 2010.
"Stationary-excess operator and convex stochastic orders,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 64-75, August.
- Claude Lefèvre & Stéphane Loisel, 2010. "Stationary-excess operator and convex stochastic orders," Post-Print hal-00442047, HAL.
- Denuit, Michel & Lefevre, Claude, 1997. "Some new classes of stochastic order relations among arithmetic random variables, with applications in actuarial sciences," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 197-213, October.
- Denuit, Michel & Vylder, Etienne De & Lefevre, Claude, 1999. "Extremal generators and extremal distributions for the continuous s-convex stochastic orderings," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 201-217, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castañer, A. & Claramunt, M.M. & Lefèvre, C. & Loisel, S., 2015. "Discrete Schur-constant models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 343-362.
- Anna Casta~ner & M Merc`e Claramunt, 2017. "Equilibrium distributions and discrete Schur-constant models," Papers 1709.09955, arXiv.org.
- Denuit, Michel & Liu, Liqun & Meyer, Jack, 2014. "A separation theorem for the weak s-convex orders," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 279-284.
- Anna Castañer & M Mercè Claramunt, 2017. "Equilibrium distributions and discrete Schur-constant models," Working Papers hal-01593552, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00750562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.