Ruin probabilities for a regenerative Poisson gap generated risk process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albrecher, Hansjorg & Boxma, Onno J., 2004. "A ruin model with dependence between claim sizes and claim intervals," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 245-254, October.
- Romain Biard & Claude Lefèvre & Stéphane Loisel & Haikady Nagaraja, 2011. "Asymptotic Finite-Time Ruin Probabilities for a Class of Path-Dependent Heavy-Tailed Claim Amounts Using Poisson Spacings," Post-Print hal-00409418, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00735843 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Yiqing & Yuen, Kam C., 2012. "Precise large deviations of aggregate claims in a size-dependent renewal risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 457-461.
- Li, Xiaohu & Wu, Jintang, 2014. "Asymptotic tail behavior of Poisson shot-noise processes with interdependence between shock and arrival time," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 15-26.
- Dominik Kortschak & Stéphane Loisel & Pierre Ribereau, 2014. "Ruin problems with worsening risks or with infinite mean claims," Post-Print hal-00735843, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsRuin theory; Subexponential distribution; Large deviations; Markov additive process; Finite horizon ruin;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00569254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .