The Ownership of ratings
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio Adriani & Luca G. Deidda & Silvia Sonderegger, 2014. "How do Financial Intermediaries Create Value in Security Issues?," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 18(5), pages 1915-1951.
- Dahm, Matthias & González, Paula & Porteiro, Nicolás, 2018.
"The enforcement of mandatory disclosure rules,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 21-32.
- Matthias Dahm & Paula Gonzalez & Nicolas Porteiro, 2016. "The Enforcement of Mandatory Disclosure Rules," Discussion Papers 2016-19, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Matthias Dahm & Paula González & Nicolás Porteiro, 2018. "The Enforcement of Mandatory Disclosure Rules," Working Papers 18.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Dahm & Paula Gonzalez & Nicolas Porteiro, 2016. "The Enforcement of Mandatory Disclosure Rules," Discussion Papers 2016-04, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Josh Lerner & Jean Tirole, 2013.
"Fear of rejection? Tiered certification and transparency,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 44(4), pages 610-631, December.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Josh Lerner & Jean Tirole, "undated". "Fear of Rejection? Tiered Certification and Transparency," Working Paper 78856, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Josh Lerner & Jean Tirole, 2008. "Fear of Rejection? Tiered Certification and Transparency," NBER Working Papers 14457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R King & Steven Ongena & Nikola Tarashev, 2016. "Bank standalone credit ratings," BIS Working Papers 542, Bank for International Settlements.
- Fischer, Thomas, 2015. "Market structure and rating strategies in credit rating markets – A dynamic model with matching of heterogeneous bond issuers and rating agencies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 39-56.
- Efing, Matthias & Hau, Harald, 2015.
"Structured debt ratings: Evidence on conflicts of interest,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 46-60.
- Efing, Matthias & Hau, Harald, 2013. "Structured Debt Ratings: Evidence on Conflicts of Interest," CEPR Discussion Papers 9465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthias Efing & Harald Hau, 2013. "Structured Debt Ratings: Evidence on Conflicts of Interest," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 13-21, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Pollrich, Martin & Wagner, Lilo, 2016.
"Imprecise information disclosure and truthful certification,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 345-360.
- Martin Pollrich & Lilo Wagner, 2015. "Imprecise information disclosure and truthful certification," Working Papers 2013001, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- repec:bla:jindec:v:65:y:2017:i:2:p:309-335 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sgm:resrep:v:2:i:22:y:2016:p:48-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finana:v:62:y:2019:i:c:p:91-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Efing, 2012.
"Bank Capital Regulation with an Opportunistic Rating Agency,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
12-19, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Matthias Efing, 2013. "Bank Capital Regulation with an Opportunistic Rating Agency," CESifo Working Paper Series 4267, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sivan Frenkel, 2015. "Repeated Interaction and Rating Inflation: A Model of Double Reputation," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 250-280, February.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:55:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9563-2 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00491667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.