The World According to GARP* : Non-parametric Tests of Demand Theory and Rational Behavior
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & François Gardes & Christophe Starzec, 2001. "The World According to GARP : Non-parametric Tests of Demand Theory and Rational Behavior," Working Papers 2001-27, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hendry,David F. & Morgan,Mary S., 1997. "The Foundations of Econometric Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588706, March.
- Mordecai Ezekiel, 1938. "The Cobweb Theorem," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 255-280.
- Henry Ludwell Moore, 1926. "A Theory of Economic Oscillations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 1-29.
- Nicholas Kaldor, 1934. "A Classificatory Note on the Determinateness of Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 122-136.
- Holbrook Working, 1925. "The Statistical Determination of Demand Curves," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(4), pages 503-543.
- Philip Mirowski, 1990. "Problems in the Paternity of Econometrics: Henry Ludwell Moore," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 587-609, Winter.
- Christ, Carl F, 1985. "Early Progress in Estimating Quantitative Economic Relationships in America," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(6), pages 39-52, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergtold, Jason S. & Akobundu, Eberechukwu & Peterson, Everett B., 2004.
"The FAST Method: Estimating Unconditional Demand Elasticities for Processed Foods in the Presence of Fixed Effects,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), August.
- Bergtold, Jason S. & Akobundu, Eberechukwu & Peterson, Everett B., 2003. "The Fast Method: Estimating Unconditional Demand Elasticities For Processed Food In The Presence Of Fixed Effects," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21893, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsShadow prices; Rationality; GARP; Non-parametric tests; Shadow prices.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00268829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.