Why do North African firms involve in corruption ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Clara Delavallade, 2007. "Why do North African firms involve in corruption ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07002, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- d’Agostino, Giorgio & Dunne, J. Paul & Pieroni, Luca, 2016.
"Government Spending, Corruption and Economic Growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 190-205.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Dunne, Paul J. & Pieroni, Luca, 2012. "Government spending, corruption and economic growth," MPRA Paper 38109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. d'Agostino & J.P Dunne & L. Pieroni, 2012. "Government spending, corruption and economic growth," SALDRU Working Papers 74, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
More about this item
KeywordsNorth Africa; Supply of corruption; administrative corruption; state capture; informal activity; competitiveness; North Africa.; Corruption active; activité informelle; compétivité; Afrique du Nord; corruption administrative; captation de l'Etat.;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00143412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .