A Note on Environmental Policy and Public Debt Stabilization
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Fodha, Mouez & Seegmuller, Thomas, 2012. "A Note On Environmental Policy And Public Debt Stabilization," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(03), pages 477-492, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Panayiota Lyssiotou & Panos Pashardes & Thanasis Stengos, 2004. "Estimates of the black economy based on consumer demand approaches," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 622-640, July.
- Fethi Ogunc & Gokhan Yilmaz, 2000. "Estimating The Underground Economy In Turkey," Discussion Papers 0004, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Nurhan Davutyan, 2008.
"Estimating the size of Turkey's informal sector: an expenditure-based approach,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 261-271.
- Nurhan Davutyan, 2008. "Estimating the size of Turkey's informal sector: an expenditure-based approach," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 261-271.
- Nurhan Davutyan, 2008. "Estimating The Size of Turkey’s Informal Sector: An Expenditure Based Approach," Working Papers 403, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 Jan 2008.
- Stock, James H & Wright, Jonathan H & Yogo, Motohiro, 2002. "A Survey of Weak Instruments and Weak Identification in Generalized Method of Moments," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(4), pages 518-529, October.
- Thomas, Jim, 1999. "Quantifying the Black Economy: 'Measurement without Theory' Yet Again?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(456), pages 381-389, June.
- Feinstein, Jonathan S, 1999. "Approaches for Estimating Noncompliance: Examples from Federal Taxation in the United States," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(456), pages 360-369, June.
- Pissarides, Christopher A. & Weber, Guglielmo, 1989. "An expenditure-based estimate of Britain's black economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 17-32, June.
- Dominik H. Enste & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Shadow Economies: Size, Causes, and Consequences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 77-114, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:leo:wpaper:1824 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014.
"Environmental Quality, Public Debt and Economic Development,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 57(4), pages 487-504, April.
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014. "Environmental Quality, Public Debt and Economic Development," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01463935, HAL.
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014. "Environmental quality, public debt and economic development," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00555625, HAL.
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller & Hiroaki Yamagami, 2014. "Environmental Policies under Debt Constraint," AMSE Working Papers 1431, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Jun 2014.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00555625 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Taxation; Public and Private Abatements; Public Debt; Trap; Optimality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-01308390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .