Sharing beliefs and the absence of betting in the Choquet expected utility model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Antoine Billot & Alain Chateauneuf & Itzhak Gilboa & Jean-Marc Tallou, 2002. "Sharing beliefs and the absence of betting in the Choquet expected utility model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 127-136, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:598-615 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kajii, Atsushi & Ui, Takashi, 2006. "Agreeable bets with multiple priors," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 299-305, May.
- Zimper, Alexander, 2009. "Half empty, half full and why we can agree to disagree forever," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 283-299, August.
- Lo, Kin Chung, 2007. "Sharing beliefs about actions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 123-133, March.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:175:y:2018:i:c:p:730-765 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:112:y:2018:i:c:p:219-230 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBetting; Choquet expected utility; full insurance; Pareto optimally;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-00481307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.