Investive Sportförderung in der Bundesrepublik – Ökonomische Impulse eines öffentlich finanzierten Infrastrukturprogramms zur Sanierung und Modernisierung der Sportstätten
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felfe, Christina & Lechner, Michael & Steinmayr, Andreas, 2011.
"Sports and Child Development,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Felfe, Christina & Lechner, Michael & Steinmayr, Andreas, 2016. "Sports and Child Development," Munich Reprints in Economics 37862, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Christina Felfe & Michael Lechner & Andreas Steinmayr, 2011. "Sports and Child Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 3629, CESifo Group Munich.
- Felfe, Christina & Lechner, Michael & Steinmayr, Andreas, 2011. "Sports and Child Development," IZA Discussion Papers 6105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Felfe, Christina & Lechner, Michael & Steinmayr, Andreas, 2011. "Sport and Child Development," Economics Working Paper Series 1135, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Steinmayr, Andreas & Felfe, Christina & Lechner, Michael, 2011. "The closer the sportier? Children's sport activity and their distance to sport facilities," Economics Working Paper Series 1104, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Gerd Ahlert, 2005. "What does Germany expect to gain from hosting the 2006 Football World Cup – Macroeconomic and Regionaleconomic Effects," GWS Discussion Paper Series 05-4, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
More about this item
KeywordsSportförderung; Deutschland; Infrastktur; Sport; ökonomisch;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gws:dpaper:04-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (GWS mbH). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gwsosde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .