Electricity Trade Patterns in a Network: Evidence from the Ontario Market
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordselectricity trade; simultaneous trade; transmission network; electricity prices; nonlinear Granger causality; Ontario; New York; Michigan; Manitoba; Quebec wholesale electricity markets.;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-04-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-INT-2011-04-30 (International Trade)
- NEP-NET-2011-04-30 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gue:guelph:2011-02.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Kosempel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degueca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .