Report NEP-NET-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeanne Hagenbach & Frédéric Koessler, 2008. "Strategic communication networks," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586847, HAL.
- Tilman Dette & Scott Pauls & Daniel N. Rockmore, 2011. "Robustness and Contagion in the International Financial Network," Papers 1104.4249, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2011.
- Talat S. Genc & Pierre-Olivier Pineau & Ege Yazgan, 2011. "Electricity Trade Patterns in a Network: Evidence from the Ontario Market," Working Papers 1102, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ainhoa Aparicio, 2011. "Network Effects on Migrants' Remittances," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 202, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Agata Fronczak & Piotr Fronczak, 2011. "Statistical mechanics of the international trade network," Papers 1104.2606, arXiv.org, revised May 2012.