Endogenous Inflows of Speculative Capital and the Optimal Currency Appreciation Path
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mei Li & Junfeng Qiu, 2011. "Endogenous inflows of speculative capital and the optimal currency appreciation path," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(1), pages 364-379, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Mei & Qiu, Junfeng, 2013. "Speculative capital inflows, adaptive expectations, and the optimal renminbi appreciation policy," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 117-138.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate; appreciation; capital flows;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2009-11-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2009-11-21 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2009-11-21 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2009-11-21 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gue:guelph:2009-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Kosempel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degueca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .