Report NEP-IFN-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bogdan Cozmanca & Florentina Manea, 2009. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through into Romanian Price Indices: A VAR Approach," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 34, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2009. "Exchange Rate Mean Reversion within a Target Zone: Evidence from a Country on the Periphery of the ERM," GEMF Working Papers 2009-15, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Carlos O. Arteta & Steven B. Kamin & Justin Vitanza, 2009. "The puzzling peso," International Finance Discussion Papers 976, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Joscha Beckmann & Ansgar Belke & Michael Kühl, 2009. "How Stable Are Monetary Models of the Dollar-Euro Exchange Rate?: A Time-Varying Coefficient Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 944, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mei Li, & Junfeng Qiu, 2009. "Endogenous Inflows of Speculative Capital and the Optimal Currency Appreciation Path," Working Papers 0905, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ana-Maria Gavril, 2009. "Exchange Rate Risk: Heads or Tails," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 35, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Rebecca Hellerstein & William Ryan, 2009. "The determinants of international flows of U.S. currency," Staff Reports 400, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Alain P. Chaboud & Benjamin Chiquoine & Erik Hjalmarsson & Clara Vega, 2009. "Rise of the machines: algorithmic trading in the foreign exchange market," International Finance Discussion Papers 980, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).