Report NEP-OPM-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rebecca Hellerstein & William Ryan, 2009. "The determinants of international flows of U.S. currency," Staff Reports 400, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michal & Makarski, Krzysztof, 2009. "Credit Crunch in a Small Open Economy," MPRA Paper 18595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mei Li, & Junfeng Qiu, 2009. "Endogenous Inflows of Speculative Capital and the Optimal Currency Appreciation Path," Working Papers 0905, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0809-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza, 2009. "The Feldstein-Horioka fact," NBER Working Papers 15519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Bodenstein & Christopher J. Erceg & Luca Guerrieri, 2009. "The effects of foreign shocks when interest rates are at zero," International Finance Discussion Papers 983, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Landau, Bettina & Skudelny, Frauke, 2009. "Pass-through of external shocks along the pricing chain: A panel estimation approach for the euro area," Working Paper Series 1104, European Central Bank.
- Bogdan Cozmanca & Florentina Manea, 2009. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through into Romanian Price Indices: A VAR Approach," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 34, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.