The Effect of Mergers and Acquisitions on Bank Performance in Egypt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arphaphan Chavaltanpipat & Shady Kholdy & Ahmad Sohrabian, 1999. "The wealth effects of bank acquisitions," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 5-11.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hassan Hassan & Ammar Jreisat, 2016. "Does Bank Efficiency Matter? A Case of Egypt," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 473-478.
- Han Bao, 2017. "Evaluation of Pre and Post Demerger-Merger Performance: Using ABN AMRO Bank as an Example," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(2), pages 196-204, February.
- Abbas, Qamar & Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Azam, Rauf I & Ijaz, Muhammad Shahzad & Zahid, Maliha, 2014. "Financial performance of banks in Pakistan after Merger and Acquisition," MPRA Paper 60790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMergers and Acquisitions; Egypt; Banks; ROE; Performance Measurement; Reforms; ROA;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-10-31 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-BAN-2009-10-31 (Banking)
- NEP-COM-2009-10-31 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CWA-2009-10-31 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2009-10-31 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:guc:wpaper:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lobna Sameer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmguceg.html .