Dynamic of economic referentials of public action: participation of actors in definition of collective choice (electric and water public utilities case study) (In French)
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordspublic action; public utilities; general interest; participation; economic referentials; institution; institutional dynamic;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- L97 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Utilities: General
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grs:wpegrs:2006-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Frigant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gressfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .