Efficiency of network structures: The needle in the haystack
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Murat Yildizoglu & Nicolas Carayol & Pascale Roux, 2005. "Efficiency of Network Structures: The Needle in the Haystack," Post-Print hal-00160962, HAL.
- Murat Yildizoglu & Pascale Roux & Nicolas Carayol, 2005. "Efficiency of network Structures: The Needle in the Haystack," Post-Print hal-00394419, HAL.
- Murat Yildizoglu & Nicolas Carayol & Pascale Roux, 2005. "Efficiency of Network Structures: The Needle in the Haystack," Post-Print hal-00160968, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carayol, Nicolas & Roux, Pascale & YIldIzoGlu, Murat, 2008.
"Inefficiencies in a model of spatial networks formation with positive externalities,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 495-511, August.
- Murat Yildizoglu & Nicolas Carayol & Pascale Roux, 2008. "Inefficiencies in a model of spatial networks formation with positive externalities," Post-Print hal-00401137, HAL.
- Murat Yildizoglu & Nicolas Carayol & Pascale Roux, 2008. "Inefficiencies in a model of spatial networks formation with positive externalities," Post-Print hal-00160704, HAL.
- Moebert, Jochen, 2006. "Jefficiency vs. efficiency in social network models," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 161, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsNetworks; Optimal network structure; Efficiency; Genetic Algorithms;
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grs:wpegrs:2005-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Frigant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gressfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.