Two contrasting experiences. The rural land market in sixteenth century Flanders and Brabant
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N93 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-07-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-07-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ghe:wpaper:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas De Vijlder). General contact details of provider: http://www.eed.ugent.be .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .